Your equipment is on the road as much as you are and you need to know that it's protected wherever it is, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our standard Instrument & Equipment policy covers your musical instruments and gear as well as computer hardware and software.
Coverage starts at $150/year and includes:*
- Worldwide coverage for the instruments and equipment on your list for up to (but no more than) the replacement value
- $5,000 for Valuable Papers
- $25,000 for Newly Acquired Property (up to 30 days)
- $25,000 for Borrowed Property (up to 30 days). Claim must be reported within 48 hours
- $2,500 per day up to $25,000 for rental reimbursement when equipment is rented to substitute equipment involved in a coverage loss while equipment is being repaired. Replacement property is covered up to the value of the property being repaired due to a covered loss (loaner)
- If you have been paid for lost, stolen or misplaced property and the property is recovered, you have the option to return the claim
- Full coverage for earthquake damage in California
- $100 deductible per loss (not per item)
*Subject to policy terms, limits, conditions and exclusions. We reserve the right to increase your rates based on loss history.
Important policy details:
- Optional Business Property coverage for the office equipment, business machinery, furniture and fixtures used in your business can also be added to the policy
- Appraisal or receipt is required for any single item over $25,000
- Coverage is not bound until payment has been received and processed
MusicPro Insurance was formed with a single charter - to provide convenient, affordable insurance to meet the needs of working music professionals. If you make a living or earn money from playing, teaching, studying or recording music, what could be more important than protecting the tools of your trade?